1. Select a service that has a stable network
2. Choose a standard charger into a power outlet
3. Recharge the battery as often as possible.
4. Reduce the volume.
5. It is recommended to use headphones.
6. Use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager when the transfer media
7. Frugality in Screen display brightness and timeout
8. Customize your profile economical.
9. Visit the mobile site and avoid opening a full web site.
10. While browsing, setting parameters Repeat Animations to lowest.
11. Close the browser application with the ESC or option-close.
12. Set audible roll into mute.
13. Turn off key tone
14. Turn off unused connections.
15. If needed, use the original BlackBerry holster (holster)
16. Wherever possible use the signal for 2G than 3G network connection
17. Use the simple themes without animation.
18. Remove applications and themes that are rarely used (saves memory)
19. Select the shortcut menu activation compared to Java
20. Turn off the camera flash
21. Adjust Color Effects and Picture Quality to Normal mode